Greetings! Today I am sharing a list of what I want to do this summer. Hopefully these goals will prevent me from wasting the precious summer days. Enjoy! Maybe you’ll find some things you want to add to your own summer bucket list.
- Read 40+ books. 📚
- Do a 24 hour readathon.
- Finish writing Ready or Not (draft one). 📝
- Start Ready or Not draft two.
- Work on a new project. (Try to make an outline for it. Maybe.) 📋
- Find an ice cream truck. I didn’t accomplish this last year, but I really want to! 🍦
- Meet a blogging friend. 😀 I’d love to meet more than one…
- Practice driving. 😬 Yikes. I can get my permit this summer, but I’m really nervous.
- Read outside a lot.☀️📖 I love to read out in the sun, but it really hurts my eyes. I suppose I should get some sunglasses. XD
- Exercise. 🏃🏻♀️
- Socialize occasionally. 💁🏻♀️
- BINGE WATCH STRANGER THINGS SEASON 3. This is a given, but it will be one of the highlights of my summer. 👩🏻💻
- Get my drivers permit. 🚘😵
- Spend time writing at a coffee shop and the library.
- Win Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Write lots of letters to my pen-pals.
- Post twice a week on my blog.
- Use the Young Writers Workshop frequently.
- Write at least one short story.
. . .
That was a pretty long list. Hopefully I can do it! I want to spend a lot of this summer writing and developing a consistent writing schedule. Growing this blog is also important to me. But I’ve been isolating myself a little too much in the past months. So I suppose I’ll leave the house sometimes to hang out with friends. 😉
What are your plans this summer?
Have a lovely day!
~M Y A