Greetings! Wow, I’ve been absent for a while. April has been crazy with school and Camp NaNo, and I can’t believe how fast time has gone by. Right now there’s eight days left of Camp NaNo, so I’m racing to reach my goal! (Not going too great, though)
Today is World Book Day! *throws confetti* In honor of it, I am going to be doing The Book-Lover Blog Tag. I wasn’t nominated, but it looked really fun and I wanted to do it. 🙂 I’m also going to sprinkle in some bookish photos, because why not.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. Thanks Bella Putt! You didn’t actually nominate me, but you created the tag, so…
- Include the Book-Lover Blog Tag graphic and rules in your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate at least 5 new bloggers to do the tag.
- What is your favorite thing about reading? Being able to go on adventures alongside your friends. When I read a good book, I know the characters super well and feel like we’re best friends. When I’m reading their stories, I feel like I’m right there with them. When I think back on my favorite books I feel like I actually was there experiencing everything with the characters, and I love that.
- Which male character is your favorite? I can’t really narrow it down to one. XD I love Lockwood from Lockwood and Co., Fitz Vacker from Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tam Song also from KOTLC, Dex from KOTLC, Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson (duh), and Kai and Wolf from the Lunar Chronicles.
- Which female character is your favorite? This one I have a for sure answer. Sophie Foster from KOTLC. I also love Annabeth Chase from PJO, Lucy Carlyle from Lockwood and Co., Biana from KOTLC, and all the girls from the Lunar Chronicles (Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter).
- Who is your favorite villain of all time? Hm. I’m not really sure. All the villains from KOTLC and Lockwood, but I don’t want to say who or I’ll spoil it. And a certain person from the Legend trilogy. *screams in anger*
- Who is your least favorite character of all time? *Slams fist down on desk* Keefe Sencen. Or should I say, That Boy. He angers me so much. I know many KOTLC fans love him, but I do not.
- Which book do you think has the strongest plot? Keeper of the Lost Cities. (Wow can I say somethings besides that for once? no) Really, it’s my favorite book for a reason! The plot is complex and just amazing. There are so many masterful plot twists that I totally don’t see coming.
- What gets on your nerves the most in a story (a boring character, an unrealistic plot, etc.)? Clichés. I hate when a book feels like a repeat of another because it is just stuffed full of clichés and has a super unoriginal storyline.
- Which book has the best cover (share a picture!)? I don’t know?? I love many book covers. The Caraval series has super pretty covers.
- Do you let people borrow your books? If so, are you specific about how they treat them? I occasional will let someone borrow a book of mine. This does not happen often though, because books will not get returned or they will end up super dog-eared. So when I do loan a book, I make a contract the friend has to sign agreeing they won’t damage or loose the book.
- If a movie could be made based on any book, which book would you choose? I hate movie adaptations. So I hope no movies are based off books I like. Because they would be destroyed and that would make me really sad.
- Which author has inspired you most? Hands down Shannon Messenger. But Nadine Brandes has also been inspiring me a lot more recently. 😀
- What single book would you be unable to live without? Keeper of the Lost Cities… if you’re talking fiction. But if you’re talking every book ever written, the Bible.