Greetings! I know everyone is probably super overwhelmed by the amount of these posts flooding their readers… But I just had to do one! 2018 was a great year for me and I love writing these posts. I’m going to break down my 2018 highlights into categories. 🙂
Reading // Bookish Things
I read 101 books, beating my challenge of 100 books!
That’s…. a lot.
- I got my first ARC (advanced reader’s copy).
- I also met my favorite author ever, Shannon Messenger!
- I finished writing my first ever book, Hide and Seek!
- I published Hide and Seek.
- I started writing my second book. 😉
- I graduated middle school!
- I started high school.
- I started homeschooling.
- I quit gymnastics. (sad, but a big change in my life)
- Went on vacay with my BFF.
- Was a leader @ VBS.
- Turned 14.
- Practiced driving in a parking lot and crashed. 😛 XD
- Met my internet bestie Sam for the second time!
- Went to a Twenty One Pilots concert.
- Quit drinking soda.
- Dyed my hair purple. :0
- Made some new blogging friends.
- Published 37 posts.
- This blog was visited by 1,773 people
- Upgraded to a premium plan.
- Reached 199 followers. Just one more would’ve made it to 200!
. . .
I’ll be posting my 2019 goals in another post, so be on the lookout for that! Happy New Year!