Hellooo! I know I just posted a couple days ago and I’m going to be posting again in a few days, but I can’t help it! Rose nominated me for the Mid-year Book Freak-out Tag.
. . .
1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2018? I CAN’T CHOOSE ONE. I’ll do a few series. The Lockwood and Co series is number one, followed by all the Lunar Chronicles books.
2. Best Sequel of 2017 so far? I really enjoyed Legendary by Stephanie Garber! I loved it just as much as the first book.
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want to? Way too many… all of these were published in 2017: Renegades, Warcross, An Enchantment of Ravens, The Girl Who Could See, etc.
4. Most Anticipated Release of the Second Half of 2017? FLASHBACK.
5. Biggest Disappointment? Either A Cast of Stones or Allegiant. A Cast of Stones I DNF, and Allegiant I just really didn’t like the turn it took. It made me feel uncomfortable and really disappointed?? I don’t know how explain it I just really don’t like what happened and I felt like my whole life was a lie….
6. Biggest Surprise? The Lockwood and Co series! I got the first book for free at the library for completing the summer reading program. I had super low expectations for it and did not expect to like it at all, but that series became one of my top favorites!
7. Favourite New Author? Marissa Meyer!
8. Newest Fictional Crush? LOCKWOOD LOCKWOOD LOCKWOOD LOCKWOOD LOCKWOOD. Um excuse me he’s not my crush he’s my BOYFRIEND.
9. Newest Favourite Character? I loved EVERY character in the Lunar Chronicles. But I really loved Cinder, Winter, and Wolf… not to have favorites or anything. I also loved Maven in the first Red Queen book.
10. Book That Made You Cry? I cry a lot in books. I cried while reading like three of the Lockwood and Co books… oops? And while reading Winter. And Caraval. And Salt to the Sea. And Wonder.
11. Book That Made You Happy? Idk I guess every book that I enjoyed? I mean they made me sad too…
12. Most Beautiful Book You Bought or Received So Far This Year? Children of Blood and Bone, Carval and Legendary, and Heartless are all gorgeous.
13. What Books Do You Need to Read by the End of the Year? A lot.