Greetings, salutations, hello!
I know, I know. It’s been a month since I’ve posted. That is honestly insane, how does time go by so fast?? Anyways, since i only have one more week of school I will be able to post A LOT more during the summer.
I only have one more week left until summer starts (YAYYY)!! Here’s my summer bucket list for this year. 😀
1. Go Stargazing. I hope to do this somewhere besides my house, because there are so many trees sometimes it’s hard to see the stars.
2. Have a HUGE water balloon fight. I’ll preferably do this with a bunch of friends.
3. Go swimming with friends.
4. Find an ice cream truck. I’ve never seen an ice cream truck, much less buy ice cream from one. And this summer I’m ready to change that.
5. Dye my hair. Haha…. i may or may not be doing this next week?? 😀 This is what i want mine to look like^^. Since I’ll be homeschooled next year NO SCHOOL CAN STOP ME. *cue maniacal laughter*
6. Sleep in a tent. I did this last week, but it doesn’t count since it wasn’t summer yet. 😦
7. Exercise everyday. I already know i’m gonna fail this, but i can still try to be healthy ok??
8. Become friends with one of my neighbors. I have a few neighbors who are my age that i don’t even know and i feel like i’m missing the opportunity to meet new people. XD So i have the goal to become friends with at least one of them.
9. Finish writing Hide And Seek. This is taking way too long…
10. Pull an all-nighter. What do you expect how could i not spend it reading.
11. Read 40 books. That’s approximately 13 books per month, which is about 3.25 books a week. I’m not crazy at all!!
12. Fill a photo album. If I’m feeling extra crafty, maybe even a scrapbook. I just want to have memories to look back on of the summer.
Thanks for reading! Do you have plans for the summer?
M Y A